- Design and develop infrastructure and features for thousands of websites and over 1.4B users across the open web
- Be responsible for large scale systems that generate billions of dollars, over 500,000 requests / second and 100TB of new data every day
- Have end to end ownership: Innovate, design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services
- Collaborate with the brightest software engineers
- Use full CI/CD, A/B testing and work with true Big Data – seeing the results of your development almost immediately!
Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, HDFS, K8s, Helm, Docker, Vertica, MySQL, BigQuery, ELK, Memcache, Airflow, Prometheus, Grafana, Kusto, gRPC & protobuf, Fastly, Golang.
What are the skills a good Senior Software Engineer needs to have?
- Experience in designing and developing large scale distributed systems
- Business oriented and data driven
- Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures systems, applications programming and multithreading programming
- 3-5 years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
- Proven ability to lead and passion to mentor
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL and Big Data tools